Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monkey Cookies for Toddlers

Our granddaughter has learned how to say cookie,
although it sounds more like "too tee"
so I started a quest to find a cookie recipe that
would be a little more healthy than the store bought ones.

Here is what I found

Monkey Cookies

2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. sugar
2/3 c. softened butter
2 eggs
2 bananas mashed
1 tsp. vanilla

In my electric mixer I mixed together the eggs,
 butter, bananas and vanilla.
Then added the sugar, salt, baking powder and flour.
I used a Tablespoon from my measuring set and
placed Tbsp. of dough on a parchment lined pan.
Bake at 400F degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Made 3 dozen this way.

My husband said it smelled like banana bread baking
and our granddaughter approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment