Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas is...Cookies!

Don't you just love the smell of fresh baked cookies?
Every year I host a cookie exchange party for my family and friends. We love to get together and exchange recipes and cookies.  Most cookies will freeze and can be brought out for holiday parties and gatherings.

This is my 6th Christmas Cookie Exchange Party.
Everyone brings 3 dozen cookies or candies.  And additional tray and tongs.
Everyone brings 20 recipes.  I have bags for the recipes to go into.


We go round and round.


We do crafts and play bingo.
I have a few snacks and drinks.


We fill our trays full of sweets.


Here are some of the cookies that we enjoyed.















Take time to enjoy the smells and tastes of the Christmas Season!
Be blessed not stressed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment